It's hard to believe but I'm 1/2 way through my pregnancy! Where has the time gone? There have been moments I didn't think it would EVER come to pass, but as I look back I see that time has flown on by. I'm attaching a photo taken yesterday so you can see the belly growing progress! :) We find out this week if we're having a boy or girl. We don't care either way, though I've thought the whole time it's a boy. We shall see! :) The baby is currently about 3/4 of a lb and 10 1/2 inches long--I'm told as long as a carrot! :) The kicking is supposed to start getting stronger now, which should be fun--I'm hoping this month David will be able to feel the baby move.
I'll let you know Wednesday if we're having a boy of girl!
1 comment:
i can't wait to find out!
Post a Comment