Monday, July 27, 2009

These are a Few of Her Favorite Things...

Cora is 4 months old today!!! It's hard to believe, but it's true! I thought it might be fun to show you some pictures of some of the things that have become her favorites this month!


Her Grampy and her cousins, Sophia and Riley


Her swing with Mr. Giraffe and Mr. Zebra


The blinking bugs--on loan from cousin Riley!


Her polka dot jam-jams! We call her "The Polka Dot Princess."


Bath time! Oh the kicking that is done!


Molly--she's just started noticing and smiling at Molly!


Books...


Lumpy the heffalump and the rings


Mommy! :) 


Daddy!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

OH, Jeni, you and David are so blessed! I know life is not perfect and until we are with Jesus it never will be. But you have soooo much to be thankful for! Cora is beautiful and so healthy. Thanks for sharing her life with us!

Lisa's Cocina said...

Happy 4 Months to you guys and Cora!! She is soooo beautiful!!!!

Anonymous said...

I love this Blog! The pictures of Cora are beautiful. I miss her!
love,
mom

Ruthie said...

Ooooh, I just want to kiss and hug her. Happy 4 months sweet Cora.

Love, Aunt Ruthie