Today marks two years that I've been working at my current job. This job has provided for us in so many ways. When we were still at Bankers it really helped us build our savings and pay for the taxes from David's job. Little did we know when I took this job it would also be providing our health insurance and now our only source of income while David searches for a job. It's been a good job, for many reasons, and we are even more thankful for it now!
I'm finally able to say that my sister is pregnant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We are so excited for them!!!!!! This will be #7, but only the 3rd one that has made it this far. My sister and brother-in-law have 4 babies in heaven, one of which is the twin of our nephew, Riley. Like me, my sister gets horribly sick in the first trimester. The barfing has commenced, and so she continues to feel like doo-doo. I feel for her. I love that I have been pregnant and can now understand more fully what she is going through! We pray for this little one to grow big and strong. The ultrasounds so far show that he/she is! My sister doesn't have tiny babies (despite she and Jamie not being big people!) so I'm sure this one will give his/her brother and sister a run for their money! :) And, to make this even more fun, Ruthie's due date is March 30, which was Cora's due date!!!!! How fun it will be that these 2 will be a year apart--maybe even exactly a year! :) Christmases will be loads of fun, that's for sure!!!!!!!
We're heading down to Akron this weekend. It'll be nice to be out of Hillsdale/Osseo for a few days. David and I have been very down and depressed so it'll be good to have a change of scenery and remember there is life outside of our little world. I'm looking forward to being with family. Our weekend includes: a massage for me by one of my friends, 1st birthday party for Riley, hanging out with the parents, hopefully seeing "Julie & Julia," and who knows what else! :) We'll be back Monday...
Well, I shall go for now. Nothing too profound in this blog, just a bit of news...
2 comments:
So glad that you are here!
love,
mom
Such good news about your sister. I'll pray for the baby's growth. Did you see Julie/Julia? I'd hoped to see it but haven't had the opportunity.
Post a Comment