
Cora is 8 months old! This occured while we were away, and I'm just now getting a post done about it! What a crazy month! She has been learning so much it's hard to keep up! She is on the brink of crawling and has also been trying to pull herself up on things!!!!! Might she be walking by Christmas????? She is eating several fruits and veggies, as well as rice cereal and oatmeal was started today! She is learning what "no" means, has graduated to a new/bigger car seat and has learned that EVERYTHING tastes good! :) WE are learning to keep the floors clean and Molly is learning to keep her toys put away! :) She is saying "da-da" and "ma-ma" a lot, though we're not too sure she is associating them with David and I yet. She continues to bring us much joy and we love watching her learn and grow!
1 comment:
I just love Cora! She is so sweet and cute and getting SO big! I can't believe she's already 8 months. Where is the time going??
Post a Comment