David and I have literally been on our knees the last couple of weeks praying about our current situation. We're praying it's coming to an end, praying God has a church for us amongst the ones David met with 2 weeks ago, praying about 1 church in particular. Will you pray with us? Would you please present this request to the Lord with us?
David has a 2ND interview Sunday evening at 6:00 via Skype with the church he (and I) are most drawn to. David has felt, from the moment he met with them, a special connection and has felt very drawn to them. We're praying this is a "God thing." Will you please pray concerning this interview? Pray it'll go well, and that this church will also be very drawn to David?
Thank you for praying! We appreciate it and covet your prayers. I'll keep you posted!
5 comments:
praying!
love
mom
We are all continuously praying for you all back here in WV!!! All our love AND prayers!
We are praying too!!!!!
we are praying! it was fun talking and seeing you on skype tonight!
I'm praying too Jeni! I'm so excited for you guys and am eager to hear how the 2nd interview goes!!
Post a Comment