Saturday, March 27, 2010

She is ONE!

Dear Cora Ann,
You are one year old today. I can't hardly believe it's been a year already that you've been here with us. This year has flown by. It's not been an easy year for Mommy and Daddy, but YOU have made it so much better, brighter and more special. I truly don't know if we would've made it through this year without you. You are so full of life, love, cuddles and laughter that we can't help but smile when we see you. As you finish your first year of life you are doing a lot of things, least of all is walking, babbling, eating just about anything, chasing Molly the dog, smiling, pushing your limits and letting us know when you're not happy. You LOVE bananas and HATE green beans! I can not WAIT to see what this next year holds for us! I love you Cora and am so thankful God saw fit to add you to our family!

Below is a picture "montage" of Cora's 1st year! Enjoy!


Me, large and in charge. A couple days before Cora was born.

Holding her for the first time.


1 month


2 months


3 months


4 months


5 months


6 months


7 months


8 months


9 months


10 months


11 months
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CORA ANN!!!

3 comments:

Ruthie said...

The kids loved looking at all the pictures with me!

Lisa's Cocina said...

YAY!! Happy Birthday Cora!! I loved your post!! :-)

Anonymous said...

I loved looking at all the pictures.
I love you Cora Ann!
love,
mom