Here are some of the cutest kids you could ever see! One of the greatest things about our move is that Cora will get to spend more time with her cousins. So far in the week we've been here she's seen her cousins twice! Sophia is 5 1/2, Molly (the four-legged cousin) is 4 1/2, Riley will be 2 in August, Cora is 13 months and Haddie is 6 weeks old. I hope you enjoy these little ones as much as I do!
Double Trouble! These 2 could pass for twins!
3 comments:
So Cute!!!
love,
mom
I wonder if Riley will end up being the only boy... if so, he'll be awful spoiled and bossed! :) We are SO thankful for how close you live to us now!!! We had so much fun at the party!!
Love the pics - especially the one of "Miss Twinkle Toes!" Ruthie may be right - poor Riley - oh sooo many girls!!!!!
Post a Comment