Tuesday, June 1, 2010

An Afternoon Surprise

Sunday afternoon I was awakened from my nap by David and Cora telling me there was a great surprise out in the yard and to come quick! So, I gathered my wits about me and went upstairs with them and to the back yard to see a little blow up pool sitting there in the sun filled with water waiting to be played in by Cora! It is so cute and took all of 2 seconds for her to realize she wanted to be in the pool. I quickly changed her into some little bloomers (as the bathing suit I had for her does NOT fit!) and we went out to play in the pool. She was so adorable in it!!!! She LOVED it and I can't wait to let her play in the pool all summer--we bought her a bathing suit this afternoon! :) Enjoy the cuteness!

This was her first look at the pool. I love the look of pure delight on her face!






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOve the pictures!!!!!!!
love,
mom

Unknown said...

SOooooo cute!!!

Anonymous said...

She is so cute, Jeni! I still can't believe how much she resembles Riley! Cutie Patooties!! - Rachel F.