Friday, June 18, 2010

Content

I feel very content. I'm so glad we are where we are. One of the biggest reasons I feel such content and happiness is that I am only an hour away from my sister and brother-in-law and their 3 kids. I have missed watching my nieces and nephew grow, and I have so missed seeing them more than just holidays. So, I am totally soaking up this time we have to be closer to my sister (and best friend apart from my husband). Yesterday we went up to Ashland so David could help my BIL with some yard work. They worked hard--weed-whacking, digging, trimming, cutting, pulling out bushes, etc. They were hot and sweaty (gross!) and tired after they were done but it seems they had fun! :) While the men worked hard my sister and I had fun hanging out and visiting. Side note: we are both enjoying just visiting in a relaxing way knowing we don't have to cram all important information into an hour's worth of talking. It's so nice! By the end of our visit we thought it'd be fun to take the babies (Cora, my nephew and newest niece) on a walk. We walked to the local university and let the two who could run and run and run! And run they did! Cora and her "twin" cousin (only 7 months older than her) had so much fun!! I LOVED watching them play and loved watching as they continue to form their life-long friendship. Below are photos from yesterday and our fun. My oldest niece had a friend over so she wasn't as into the "babies" as usual, hence the lack of photos of her! :) Enjoy the sweetness!


I would love to know what they're laughing at! :)


I had to convince Sophia to get in the photo! :)









2 comments:

Ruthie said...

I'm so overjoyed that you are happy and content! We love seeing you so often!!! Love you!

Anonymous said...

I sure needed to see these pictures today. I love you all so very much.
love,
mom