**SIDE NOTE: due to technical difficulties I do not have photos for this blog, though some were taken...**
So, on Saturday David, Cora, Molly (the dog) and I were at my sister's house. David was helping my BIL and dad build a porch at the house and my mom, sister and I wrangled the children! :) I was in the house with my mom, sister, Cora, nephew and baby niece. My eldest niece was outside with Molly. David came in and asked if I hadn't heard Molly throwing a barking fit, I said no, and promptly went out to get her. In the meantime, my niece came inside...As I went to get the dog I noticed there was something different about her. She was BLUE!!!!!!!!!!! She has a white, beeker-shaped spot on her back and it was BLUE! When I got inside the following conversation ensued:
ME: Sophia? Do you know why Molly is blue?
SOPHIA: YES! I painted her with my chalk!
ME: Sigh...why did you do that?
SOPHIA: I don't know...
I have to admit that I was trying very hard not to laugh as I didn't want her to think it was OK to paint the dog. After I chided Sophia and asked her to please clean Molly up Sophia says to me, "Aunt Jeni? I'm sorry, but she DOES look pretty." Like, duh! :)
I love that girl!
3 comments:
That was so funny!!!
:) I shared the same story today! Love the new blog pics of Cora!
I loved this story too, on both your and Ruthie's blogs!! Makes perfect sense to me! :)
Post a Comment