Thoughts, funny stories and other ramblings from a woman who is also a pastor's wife!
Friday, March 4, 2011
A Meal Fit for...
...Halloween? So, I have a bad habit of putting together a really yummy, healthy meal that is monochromatic. I have no idea how/why I do this, it just happens, about once a week. I don't even realize I've done it until we're sitting down to eat. Wednesday night I went to all new levels of same-color-ness! :) I made a yummy cream of potato soup, biscuits, cantaloup and cheese. When we sat down I looked at our yummy meal only to discover that EVERYTHING on the table was ORANGE!!!! I guess you could say the biscuits weren't orange exactly, but the brown color of them were close enough! The soup was orange because I had added carrots with it and the recipe said to save out part of the cooked veggies and blend the rest together to make the soup creamier. Well, you can just guess what the carrots did to the color! :) Sigh... I don't do it on purpose! Really, I don't!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That is actually quite a talent! On nights you do this you should make everyone dress to match!:)
Funny!
love,
mom
Ruthie, the funny thing is that David was actually wearing an orange sweater that night! :) I must've felt inspired... :) :) :)
Post a Comment