She's here! She's here! Cora Ann Hardin is finally here! After 21 LONG hours of labor, many ups and downs Cora was born at 12:05 a.m. on Friday, March 27, 2009. She weighed 7 lbs 12.5 oz and was 20 1/2 inches long. She has a pretty full head of hair, and is just BEAUTIFUL! I'm not at all biased. :) We have had a good recovery time and Cora is a good eater and has been nursing like a champ from the start. We have had wonderful care here at the hospital and we're very much ready to go home early this afternoon.
I had the wonderful help of my husband and sister during the long laboring process. There were moments that I didn't think she would ever come. There were many low moments during the labor process but it is starting to fade (already, I know!) and well, I'm just looking forward to getting to the house so we can get into the swing of things and get into some kind of a schedule.
I will try to write more later, but at least wanted to get this post up. Thank you for your prayers. They were greatly appreciated. Praise Jesus for this precious bundle.
1 comment:
I sure miss Cora!
She is so beautiful
love,
mom
Post a Comment