Sunday, May 24, 2009

Photos from the Weekend

After the dedication we had a picnic with family and friends. It was a great day to celebrate our little lady!


The Hardins

With Grammy and Grampy


Cora with Mamaw Sue


Cora with Grampy and Grandad


With Grandma


Three generations of Hardins


Four generations of Johnsons


Four generations of Reynolds


Four generations of Russells


First visit with Great-grandma Marie

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

We had a wonderful time. It was a great and fun weekend.
love,
mom

Lisa's Cocina said...

Each time I log on to your site I can't believe how much Cora has grown! These pictures are great :-) You guys both look like you're doing well, too. Hope you're getting rest :-)
My volunteer coordinator position has been postponed until the fall, so I think I'll have more emailing time now!

Ruthie said...

Wish we could have been there! Love all of the pictures!!! Cora is a doll, as ever, and you look so pretty in your dress! Mom said you didn't leave yesterday, so I'm guessing you're on the road today... hope you have a good drive home. Love you!!!

Anonymous said...

Great pics dear but you might need to check your math. LUV U :-)

Jeni said...

There I fixed it! That's what I get for doing a blog when I'm tired! :)