Thoughts, funny stories and other ramblings from a woman who is also a pastor's wife!
Friday, May 22, 2009
She's 8 Weeks Old!
My baby girl is 8 weeks old today! How is it possible? I know I say that a lot, but I seriously can't believe it! I thought instead of rambling on about my precious little girl I'd just do photos this time. Enjoy! She's a cutie! :)
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Cora is so beautiful! I can't wait to hold her and kiss her tomorrow! love, mom
I love those pictures!!! The one with her in the sunglasses is just too much, and I love the stripey outfit. We're going to miss you all so much this weekend. I pray it's a really blessed time. Love you!!!
I'm with Ruthie - I love the striped out fit - soooo cute! Cora was so good tonight - I could have held her all night!!!! Love you all! I also think the sun glasses are adorable! Mammaw Sue
4 comments:
Cora is so beautiful! I can't wait to hold her and kiss her tomorrow!
love,
mom
I love those pictures!!! The one with her in the sunglasses is just too much, and I love the stripey outfit. We're going to miss you all so much this weekend. I pray it's a really blessed time. Love you!!!
Ruthie
Cora was so good tonight at Chilli Willis. I can't believe she ever cries:):):) She is so cool in the sunglasses. Love all of you.
Grandad
I'm with Ruthie - I love the striped out fit - soooo cute! Cora was so good tonight - I could have held her all night!!!! Love you all! I also think the sun glasses are adorable!
Mammaw Sue
Post a Comment