We have always taken a lot of photos of Molly, but with the arrival of Cora, Molly isn't getting as many. So, I thought I'd share some cute photos of BOTH of our girls! :) I'll let you decide who's cuter, though we think they're both the cutest in their species! :)
My grandmother made this dress for me when I was a baby!
We often find Molly in her bed with her ear flipped over the edge. :)
4 comments:
Absolutely - just plain cute!!!!!!!
aDORABLE!
LOVE,
MOM
Love those pictures!!! I'm so glad we got to see you on Saturday. Maybe someday we'll get to live down the street from each other - I would just love that. Tell Cora - and Molly - that we love them! :)
Ruthie
Wow, it's a toss up! What about cutest in the world in canine and people? Love you all, Momma
Post a Comment