Monday, October 5, 2009

Carrots!

We started feeding Cora "real" food on Saturday and carrots were the food of choice! I thought I'd share some photos of her first taste of carrots! :) She's getting better with each feeding and hasn't wrinkled her nose yet--which is good, because her dad and I don't especially care for carrots... :) Oh, and you see tears in some of the photos because she started crying/screaming when I put her in the high chair, however, as you can see it didn't last long! :)




And, just because she's so cute! :)

6 comments:

Ruthie said...

Good job Cora!!! Looks like she's enjoying being such a big girl. She is so stinking adorable. I can't wait to hear what comes out of her mouth. I posted some Sophia funnies today on my blog. Love you!

Anonymous said...

Our Sweet Cora is such a big girl now! She is so cute. In the one picture she looks like Sophia!
love,
mom

Anonymous said...

Miss Cora is absolutely precious! Her parents are doing such a wonderful job of helping her grow up. She seems so happy!

Love,

Grandma

Unknown said...

She's adorable!! I just want to pick her up and squeeze her. I promise I won't be one of those aunts! :}

Sue and Bill said...

Cora looks as if she is going to like her veggies!!! Precious pictures of our precious baby girl!!!
Love you Cora Ann
Mammaw and GrandDad

Lisa's Cocina said...

Hee hee, I LOVE that picture of her smiling with carrots all over her face!!!! You guys are getting some great photos of her!!