Mommy said I could write this blog today. I wanted to give you an update on me, now that I'm 6 months old! I did
not like my last trip to the doctor. Mommy says Dr. Dy is a nice lady, but how is that true when I'm laying there naked and she's sticking a thing in my ears, my mouth, making me sit up and stand?
Then, this MEAN lady came in and stuck me 3 times for no good reason! Hmph! See if I go back
there again! Mommy tells me the shots are for my own good, but I'm not so sure. In any case, I've been busy and Mommy and Daddy have managed to catch me with the camera a few times. Here's what I've been up to!
I can sit all by myself now! The number of times I tumble over during the day are becoming less frequent.
I like to play with this strap on my swing, and so I roll over there really fast before Mommy and Daddy know where I've gone off to! :) It's pretty funny to see them wondering where I am! :)
I really love Molly and it's obvious she loves me too! :)
I very much love my Daddy! I love spending time with him during the day! He knows how to make me laugh!
I also like to wear pretty dresses. This one is from Grandma. Mommy is always making me have pictures taken when I'm in something new!
Mommy decided I was too big for my other bathtub so she STUCK me in the BIG one! As you can see, I'm not at all sure it's such a good idea. After Daddy took my picture I made sure to let them know just how upset I was! We'll see if they do that again!
It might LOOK like I'm having fun, but I'm not! I'm thankful for all the great bath toys Aunt Ruthie and Uncle Jamie gave me, but I think I'd rather play with them on dry ground!
3 comments:
Grandma will protect you from that ole mean Nurse. You look lovely in your Ralph Lauren dress, too.
I love you, Cora. Grandma
She is sooooo precious!
Jeni, that blog is so cute! Cora is so beautiful. I miss her.
Give her a kiss from Grammy!
love,
mom
Post a Comment