Friday, January 22, 2010

Chasing Rabbits!

Well, not literally! :) This blog is a hodge-podge, a rabit-trail of things! :) It's been a long month. After our New Year fun in Columbus (which I believe is when Cora was starting to get sick) Cora got sick with an ear infection, which led to the start of bronchitis. Two rounds of antibiotics and hardly any sleep, I think she's finally starting to feel better! Ok, I hope she's starting to feel better, because let's be honest--we all need sleep! Anyway, it wasn't a totally terrible month! Cora has been learning and growing by leaps and bounds and well, it's been fun to watch, even with little sleep! :) We had a visit from my mom and David's dad and stepmom. Here are some photos of the last few weeks!


Cora sitting in her rocking chair that a neighbor/family friend of
Great-Mammaw made for her!



David's dad and stepmom visited this week for our Christmas together.

Cora has become a pro at standing! She loves this activity table! Isn't she so cute?


And, Molly just wants us all to remember that she's still here! :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

sleep sure would make the cool stuff she is doing a lot more fun huh?

Ruthie said...

Okay, so of course, Cora is a doll baby, and I'm so thankful that hope is around the corner for sleep. But, I must say, that picture of Molly just about takes the cake! Too cute!

Ruthie

Anonymous said...

I love Cora so much. Can't wait to see you all soon!
love,
mom

Sue and Bill said...

I have to agree with Ruthie on the picture of Molly - that one does take the cake!!!! Cora is growing by leaps and bounds, and she is learning so much! She is such a doll baby - we love her more than words could ever say!! Hope sleep comes real soon for all of you!