Monday, November 1, 2010

Hardin News!

We'll let Cora tell you our big news!

That's right! We are expecting baby #2 sometime late spring/early summer! I need to find a midwife  and all that sort of thing, so I don't have an exact due date yet! I'll let you know when I do!

Ok, so I hope this photo isn't Cora's REAL emotion about her becoming a big sister! :)  No, this was taken after many tries of getting her to sit still, have the letters show, and have a smile. Apparently, she's had enough! :)  We have taught her to say "baby" and have shown her where the baby is (Mommy's tummy). She's got that down pat! :) 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So Excited!!!!!!!
love,
mom

Anonymous said...

You mean she can say baby before Grandma?!?! - haha - Love her little heart, she will be the best big sister ever!!!

Love,

Momma

Ruthie said...

This just makes me smile from ear to ear! Especially the crying picture. Just love it! Cora is so cute and is just going to be a great big sister!!! Love you all.

Mary said...

Wonderful! Another blessing from God!