Cora and I were invited by our neighbors to go to "Trick-or-Treet Street" being held at the I-X Center. THey had it set up with a "street" around the edge that the kids could stop at different "houses" and get candy. In the middle were all sorts of kid-sized fair rides. Cora surprised me by wanting to go on some of the rides and overall I think she had a blast! It was nice to get out with people of our age and have a fun time too! Due to me not being too in to Halloween and not being overly creative when it comes to costumes our neighbor let us borrow her girls' tu-tu, princess hat, a wand and sparkly purse. I only barely got the tu-tu on Cora! :) Oh, well, she's cute regardless!
| I hope Cora and "J" become good friends. J is a few months older than Cora. |
| This is J and her sister E. Cora thought this was the life, being strolled around and having candy handed to her! :) |
![]() |
| We found some pumpkins for a cute photo op! |
| All the girls! |
| Taking a ride on a real live pony! |
| She LOVED it!!!!!!! I had to pull her off the pony! |
| On her first fair ride--LOVED it! |
| She and J would smile and wave every time they came around to us. |
| Unfortunately, she wanted to ride this ride--just like the teacups at Disney World. I was not impressed, but she thought it was grand! |
![]() |
| My little princess fairy ballerina, or...just plain cutie! :) |
| Apparently, princess fairy ballerinas can't feed themselves! :) J would lick all the cheese off and then we found Cora eating the cracker...oy vey! |
| Not too impressed with this ride. It was REALLY fast and we thought too fast for the little ones. Oh well! She lived! :) |
| Mmmmmm... M&M's! :) |



2 comments:
I love all the new posts and pictures. Can't believe our baby girl is growing up so fast!!!
love,
mom
I can't wait to kiss her cheeks! Those pigtails are too much- they get me every time.
Post a Comment