Friday, October 8, 2010

This Week

We've moved in to our new home and we've been without internet for over a week! All week I've thought of things to say, things to post on FB, etc and so I thought I would just sum it all up in a blog! :) Some of these would be good statuses, some are just thoughts/comments and some are funny things said/heard this week with all the moving!

"Do you sometimes do homeschooling in your pajamas?" "Why, yes we do!"--conversation btwn my cousin and sister.

"Cora! Here's your new room!"

"Molly! This is your new yard!"

"I can't believe I have gas!" I said in exclamation over my gas oven/stove. :)

"Gas makes everything better!" Again, regarding the oven/stove.

"Where does this box go? How about this one? And this one?"

"We are so blessed."

"We're eating breakfast in our OWN home, at OUR table, using OUR plates and silverware."

"Is the picture straight?"

"I really need to do laundry."

"Cora, please scootch down the stairs!"

"We need to get us some curtains in here!" Said about out bedroom as we dress/undress in the bathroom so as not to put on a show for the neighbors.

"I can't believe this is our home!"

"God is so good!"

I could go on and on, but I think you get the point--we're SO HAPPY!!!!!!!! God had blessed us richly and we are reminded of this every single day. I'll do more posts as the days go on with photos of our move, etc. But for now, this will have to do! I'm tired and so say "goodnight!"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

God is so GOOD!
love,
mom

Ruthie said...

We just love your new home and are so thankful for God's blessings over you guys!! It's been fun being able to help so much. Love you!

Anonymous said...

Congrats, Jeni!! So happy for the place God has brought your family too. He is good!! Love you!