![]() |
| Be sure to have a LOVELY assistant! Near impossible to do this on your own! My beautiful sister helped me out! |
| Measure where you want the top of the wallpaper (we did a border) and using a chalk line thing we made our perfectly straight guide lines! |
| Admire your handiwork! My sister made the "CORA" letters way back when I was pregnant with Cora and I was SO excited to get them hung! |
| The jungle theme we used is from Lambs & Ivy and is the "Little One" collection. Isn't it so cute? |
![]() |
| Cora's piggy bank! Be sure to make deposits! :) |
| This is the view standing at the window and that's her closet door. |
| After not being able to get Cora's room ready while pregnant and then when she was born I was SO excited to have this done. It did this Mama's heart good. Thank you Jesus! |


2 comments:
Beautiful! I am so glad you two are like your Daddy when it comes to artistic things!:)
I must say hanging the border was much more simple than I imagined! And, it did turn out so cute. I'm so glad you chose that height to hang it - I think it really sets if off perfectly!
Post a Comment