My niece, Sophia, is on an outdoor soccer team! Over the winter she played on an indoor team and now she's trying outdoor soccer. :) We weren't able to see her play over the winter, but Saturday we went to Ashland so David could help with some more kitchen reno and I went to Soph's soccer game with my sister, Cora, my other niece, Haddie and Molly. Riley stayed home with the men to do man things. :) I had a great time watching Sophia play
in the mud soccer. As my sister and I were sitting there, in the sun (when we had arrived at the field it was cloudy and looked dangerously close to raining), we thought maybe sunscreen would've been a good idea. Yah, we were right. We all left the games with rosy cheeks and my sister and I had/have RED arms! Oh well. Now we'll be sporting the ever-popular farmer's tan this summer. :) Here are some photos of our soccer player!
 |
| My beautiful sister keeping control of everyone while I take pictures |
 |
| When did she stop being a little girl? She looks so old in this photo! |
 |
| Oooo! Mud! |
 |
| Look at those baby blues! |
2 comments:
i had fun having you, cora and molly with me!!!
Oh, to have it be warm enough for sunburn!!! Looks like you had a great time!
Post a Comment