Yesterday was the FIRST time Ben went to church since entering this world. We had a really good time. Everyone was excited to meet him, and he did a great job of being cute! He ate, burped, tooted and slept through Daddy's sermon and was just really good. He didn't make a peep until the very end. It was so nice to sit in church and hold him on the
outside rather than sit there uncomfortably holding him on the
inside.
 |
| Ben all decked out in his church-going outfit! |
Today Benjamin is 4 weeks old!!! Can you believe it???? How is it possible? I know I'll probably say or think this every single week/month/year of his life, but seriously! How does time go so fast? He continues to do well and is such a good baby. I think he's probably up to 10 lbs by now and he's definitely getting longer. He's starting to be a bit more awake during the day, but still will only go 3 hours at most during the night. I know we'll get to a point where he's sleeping through the night, but I wish that point would hurry up and get here!
 |
| Don't you just love those pockets? |
And now I'm a mom of TWO children! Wow. When I was younger--like junior high/high school, even college--I thought I would have 5-6 kids. As the years went by, and I was still single, I decided that however many children the Lord blessed my husband and I with would be just fine. Now that I'm a mom, I can't even imagine having 5-6 kids. Right now I'm perfectly content with my two children and love them so much! I was worried while I was pregnant with Ben that I wouldn't know how to love two kids. How was I supposed to love them differently yet with the same amount of love? As soon as Ben was born those worries went away. I love these children both immensely and differently. I know as the years go by that will develop. I'm so thankful for my two kids!
 |
| I sure love these two cuties! |
4 comments:
You are such a great Mommy! I'm sure everyone was thrilled to meet Ben at church. Those pockets are adorable. I can't wait to hug both to them tomorrow!
I love those kiddos so much. I love their mommy too!:)
love,
mom
So cute, what a doll! I too wanted many kids when I was a kid. Then after two, I just told people that "Two will do!" LOL! Did not like the idea of there being more kids than adults in the family!
Jeni you look beautiful! What a wonderful family too!
May God bless you with much joy in the days and years to come!
Post a Comment