Thoughts, funny stories and other ramblings from a woman who is also a pastor's wife!
Thursday, May 15, 2008
Leaving on a Jet Plane...
We will be at the airport tomorrow at this time, I think! :) We're getting picked up at 8:30, our flight leaves around 12. We are so excited to get to the Big Apple!!!!!!!! It'll be so wonderful to get away, get out of Hillsdale for a bit, see a place we've never been. Yeah, it'll be great! We get to spend some time with a friend of mine from long ago, Caitia. Though she came to our wedding, we really haven't spent time together since 8th grade!!! That was about 17 yrs ago!!! Gracious me! Because she's more familiar with NYC than we are she is taking us to Little Italy and Chinatown for lunch on Sat. We're very excited for that! M and T I have to work (I guess that IS why I'm going! :) ) but T night we'll be seeing "The Phantom of the Opera" and W evening we're going to a Yankees game! I'd say we're going to get to do a lot. It'll just be nice to get away and collect our thoughts, rest a bit, etc. I will hopefully have pix to share, if I can figure out how to get them on here! :) Bye for now! The next time I write will either be in NYC or back here in Hillsdale next week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment