How true are those words! You would think after 30 years of having this fair skin of mine and getting sunburned on countless occasions I would learn to wear sunscreen when I'm outside for extended amounts of time! I wish I could say I've learned this lesson, but alas, it appears I have not! Yesterday, we had our company picnic and the weather was so nice! We were sitting under a tree to eat and either someone moved the tree or the sun moved, either way, we weren't under shade for the whole time! My arms, face and chest are now cherry red...sigh. I know, I'm an idiot! How could I have forgotten? I don't know, but somhow I did. I wasn't at all hot until the picnic was done and I realized my SKIN was hot! Brother...
Learn from me! Don't be stupid! Put sunscreen on!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment