Tuesday, August 19, 2008

End in sight?

Sigh...it's been a rough week. This morning has been especially so. Not knowing when it will end is probably what makes it worse. I am reminded daily of my need for HIM! Only with Christ's help can I get through this. There's no other way. And, I can't do this without my husband. He has been a complete and total gem and blessing to me. I know I haven't been a great wife, I know that things aren't as we're used to, but he doesn't complain, he just cooks supper, endures his wife's inability to eat it and does the dishes as well as other household chores. Thank you David! I am blessed to have such a wonderful husband. I would appreciate prayer today. Pray that this baby continues to grow healthy despite my inability to eat seemingly anything. Pray I have the strength to get through this day at work. And pray for David as he serves and ministers to me.

1 comment:

CLP said...

So is it worse than the time you were deathly ill for almost a year in 4th grade? ;) Hang in there, we're all praying for you!