Is it ever a good thing when puking becomes a routine and expected part of your day? I don't think so, but that has become my life. I am into week 8 now and am PRAYING daily that when I get to the end of this trimester I'll be feeling better. I'm ready to start feeling some of those good things about being pregnant! :) The baby is the size of a kidney bean this week, about 5/8 of an inch. It's remarkable to me how it is developing and changing and growing so much just in a week's time! The eyelids are formed, the fingers are more defined and not just little webs. It's just so miraculous to me, and I can't even fathom how someone can think we just happened. Or, to think that this little miracle isn't worth anything and can be easily discarded like a dirty kleenex. (OK, opinion alert!!) Birth truly is a miracle! Though I've been sick, miserable, losing weight (this is a positive if you ask me!!), being grossed out by the simplest of smells, I have been trying (operative word here...) to see the miracle that is taking place inside of me. I'm trying to focus on that and not the constant nausea. God is good. I have made it through 2/3 of this trimester w/out incident. I go in for my 1st appointment next Wed and am so excited to hear what the doctor has to say. I'm praying for a good report and that everything is going along as it's supposed to! :) It'll also be nice to get a better due date than just "early April," though I don't think it'll change much from that.
Well, I will close for now, praying you find the "little" miracles to be astounding to you today!
No comments:
Post a Comment