Thoughts, funny stories and other ramblings from a woman who is also a pastor's wife!
Tuesday, May 31, 2011
36 Weeks
I'm 36 weeks today--1 more week and I'll be full-term!!! I had my midwife appt today and all is fine and dandy. I feel terrible, but thankfully my BP is fine and the baby's heart rate is perfect. I'm also measuring right at 36 weeks, so that's good too! My midwife seems to think I won't be pregnant much longer, but I have come to decide that picking the day a baby will come is like picking the day Christ will return! I think only GOD knows the real day of the baby's arrival. :) My Braxton Hicks are getting a little more "biting," but this is totally normal. I've also reached the point where I go to my midwife every week until the baby comes. So...guess I should get the hospital bag packed and the rest of the baby stuff done! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
These last weeks can be so trying. But, the end is near and I know you'll get through it. I am praying for you tonight that the days pass quickly while also offering you deep moments of joy and contentment. And I say all this knowing, "Easy for you to say, Ruthie. You're not pregnant!" ha! :) indeed. i am not. :) love you.
Post a Comment