Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Silence...

The other day I was taking advantage of Benjamin sleeping and Cora entertaining herself to get some things done in the kitchen. I suddenly realized that Cora was no longer in the dining room---where I could see her--and it was awfully quiet in the house. I wasn't alarmed because I figured if anyone was hurt there would be crying, but I also figured I ought to investigate anyway! I went into the playroom, Cora ran OUT of the playroom, and I look at Ben finding him like this...compliments of his sister, I'm certain!

Nothing like a bowl on the head to help a baby sleep!

2 comments:

Ruthie said...

so funny! wonder what cora was pretending or thinking when she did that? wouldn't it be great to be able to hear the thought process of toddlers?! :)

Susie - Walking Butterfly said...

Haha! That's funny! I agree with Ruthie, what was she playing? Gonna have to watch that one, looks pretty creative!