OK, so I kept seeing my step MIL write on Facebook that she was going OW. Or, back OW tonight, or other such things. I finally had to ask David what in the world did that mean? It means "Out Wayne" as in Wayne, WV. That's where David's dad and step mom live. So, from M-Th of last week we were OW! :) There, see? I sound like a local now! :) We had a great time with them, chasing Cora around, visiting David's step grandmother, visiting his grandparents and aunt--even his great-aunt was there--mowing grass, playing games in the yard and just visiting. We wanted to go down to WV before we left to go further north as once we move life will be nuts for quite some time. In any case, here are some photos from our time OW and with the rest of the family not OW! :)
Ok, so apparently there will be no photos right now. For some reason iPhoto is not communicating to blogger and I'm not seeing my photos to upload...I hope to have them up later...grrr...
1 comment:
:):) I'm not sure when "OW" became into being . . . but when anyone asks where we lived (all those who live in Wayne) would say "out Wayne!" They sell the "OW" stickers locally, just like the ones you buy when going to the beach! :) We had a super good time too!! Love you all!
Post a Comment